Advice - CBRNE
1585189327000Yesterday at 1:22 PM
message is being issued for Rowville
- There is a hazardous gas leak at the corner of Stud Road and Wellington Road, Rowville.
There is currently no threat to
the community, but you should continue to stay informed and monitor conditions.
What you should do:
- Keep the roads clear so emergency services can respond.
Protect your health:
- If you smell gas keep windows and doors closed.
Impacts in your area:
- Traffic management is in place. There are lane closures on Stud Road and Wellington Road.
- Emergency Services and gas maintenance crews will remain in the area as they isolate and repair the leak.
This message was issued
by Country Fire Authority
The next update is expected by 26/03/2020 08:00 pm or as the situation changes.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms that may be due to exposure, seek medical advice or call Nurse on Call on 1300 606 024.
- Anyone experiencing wheezing,
chest tightness and difficulty breathing should call Triple Zero (000).
Use multiple sources to stay informed:
The following services can
help you, or someone you know, access information during an emergency.
- To access this information in other languages call the Translating
and Interpreting Service on 131
450 (freecall) and ask them to call VicEmergency Hotline.
- If you are deaf, hard of
hearing, or have a speech/communication impairment contact National
Relay Service on 1800 555 677
and ask them to call the VicEmergency Hotline.