Advice - Met
1602983925000Yesterday at 12:18 PM
Watch is being issued for the Upper Yarra.
Flood Watch Number: 3
- In the 24 hours to 09:00 am Sunday, variable rainfall
totals of 10-40 mm have been recorded across catchments in the flood
- No significant rainfall is forecast for the next few days.
- Minor flooding may develop in the Upper Yarra catchment
Stay informed - monitor your local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Decide what you and your family will do if flooding
impacts you. For information on how to prepare go to www.ses.vic.gov.au/get-ready/floodsafe.
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency
broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
Impacts in your area:
- Areas around rivers and streams may be flooded.
This message was issued
by State Emergency Service.
next update is expected by 19/10/2020 01:00 pm or as the situation changes.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
- Tune into ABC Local Radio,
commercial and designated community radio stations, or Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about preparedness on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
- People who are deaf, hard of
hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment can contact VicEmergency Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
- For help with English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this
- Download the VicEmergency app
or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods) or Facebook.