Advice - Fire
1605757747000Last Thursday at 2:49 PM
message is being issued for Hattah
- The bushfire 22KM ENE of Hattah at Jinkers Bend in Hattah-Kulkyne National Park is under control.
- There are several large trees continuing to burn in the area that are a significant public safety risk. Please stay away from the area.
There is currently no threat to communities, but you should continue to stay informed and monitor conditions.
What you should do:
- Monitor warnings so you can
act quickly if the situation changes.
- Keep the roads clear so emergency services can respond.
Impacts in your area:
- River access is closed to Jinkers Bend.
- Firefighters are monitoring this fire.
- Smoke may be visible from nearby roads and communities.
- Aircraft are operating in the area.
This message was issued
by Forest Fire Management Victoria.
The next update is expected by 22/11/2020 12:50 pm or
as the situation changes.
If you can see or smell smoke, please note:
- If you need medical advice for burns or exposure to smoke,
seek medical advice or call Nurse
on Call on 1300 606 024.
- Anyone experiencing wheezing, chest tightness and difficulty
breathing should call Triple Zero (000).
- Smoke can affect people's health.
- People with heart or lung conditions (including asthma), children, pregnant women and older people are more sensitive to the effects of breathing in smoke.
- People with existing heart or lung conditions (including asthma) should follow the treatment plan advised by the doctor.
Use multiple sources to stay informed:
The following services can
help you, or someone you know, access information during an emergency.
- To access this information in other languages call the Translating
and Interpreting Service on 131
450 (freecall) and ask them to call VicEmergency Hotline.
- If you are deaf, hard of
hearing, or have a speech/communication impairment contact National
Relay Service on 1800 555 677
and ask them to call the VicEmergency Hotline.