Community Update - Fire
1606520601000Last Saturday at 10:43 AM
is being issued for Lallat, Rupanyup
- The fire is safe. Firefighters have created a safe control line around the perimeter of the fire.
- Some trees are still generating smoke inside the burnt area.
- Smoke may be visible from nearby roads and communities.
There is no immediate threat to the community and
no action is required.
This message was issued
by Country Fire Authority
The next update is expected by 29/12/2020 10:00 am or as the situation changes.
- If you need medical advice for burns or exposure to smoke,
seek medical advice or call Nurse
on Call on 1300 606 024.
- Anyone experiencing wheezing, chest tightness and difficulty
breathing should call Triple Zero (000).
If you cannot smell smoke you are not likely to be exposed
to smoke and it will therefore not affect you.
Use multiple sources to stay informed:
The following services can
help you, or someone you know, access information during an emergency.
To access this information
in other languages call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask
them to call VicEmergency Hotline.
- If you are deaf, hard of
hearing, or have a speech/communication impairment contact National Relay Service on 1800 555 677 and ask
them to call the VicEmergency Hotline.