Advice - Met
- Stay Informed
the Kiewa River to Mongans Bridge
1659760031000Yesterday at 2:27 PM
This Minor Flood Warning
is being issued
for the Kiewa River to Mongans Bridge
MINOR FLOODING OCCURRING AT KIEWA AND BANDIANA
Minor flooding is expected to continue along the Kiewa River at Kiewa (Main Stream) and at Bandiana for the next few days.
In the 24 hours to 1:00pm Saturday, rainfall totals of 10-20 mm have been recorded in the Kiewa River catchment.
Rainfall totals of 5-10 mm with higher isolated totals possible are forecast for the remainder of Saturday.
Kiewa River to Mongans Bridge:
Minor flooding may develop along the Kiewa River to Mongans Bridge from Saturday afternoon with the forecast rainfall.
Stay informed - monitor your
local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency
broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
- Farmers should consider moving livestock and machinery to higher ground.
- Floodwater is dangerous - never drive, walk or ride through floodwater.
Impacts in your area:
- High river levels and potential flooding in areas close to rivers and streams.
- Low lying caravan parks and camping grounds may be flooded.
This message was issued
by State Emergency Service
next update is expected by 07/08/2022 03:00 pm or as the situation changes.
Use multiple sources to stay informed:
The following services can help you, or someone you know, access information during an emergency.
- To access this information in other languages call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to call VicEmergency Hotline.
- If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech/communication impairment contact National Relay Service on 1800 555 677 and ask them to call the VicEmergency Hotline.