Bushfire Recovery Centre
A bushfire recovery centre has been established to provide information and support services to impacted residents at Bunyip Showgrounds and Recreation Reserve, 80 Longwarry-Nar Nar Goon Road, Bunyip.
- All roads and tracks within the Bunyip State Park are closed until further notice.
- Fire Trucks and machinery are still working in the area.
- Be careful when driving on local roads and be aware there could be delays.
- Information on updated road closures is available via 13 11 70 or the VicTraffic website traffic.vicroads.vic.gov.au or download the VicTraffic app.
This message was issued
by Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning
The next update is expected by 04/04/2019 11:30 pm or as the situation changes.
If you can smell smoke, please note:
- Smoke can affect people's health.
- People with pre-existing health problems, heart or lung
conditions (including asthma), children, pregnant women and older people are
more sensitive to the effects of breathing in smoke.
- People with existing heart or lung conditions (including
asthma) should follow the treatment plan advised by the doctor.
- If you need medical advice for burns or exposure to smoke,
seek medical advice or call Nurse
on Call on 1300 606 024.
- Anyone experiencing wheezing, chest tightness and difficulty
breathing should call Triple Zero (000).
If you cannot smell smoke you are not likely to be exposed
to smoke and it will therefore not affect you.
Use multiple sources to stay informed: