There is no immediate threat to the community and
no action is required.
Please exercise caution travelling along the Rosedale-Longford Rd
This message was issued
by Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning
The next update is expected by 30/04/2019 12:50 pm or as the situation changes.
If you can smell smoke, please note:
- Smoke can affect people's health.
- People with pre-existing health problems, heart or lung
conditions (including asthma), children, pregnant women and older people are
more sensitive to the effects of breathing in smoke.
- People with existing heart or lung conditions (including
asthma) should follow the treatment plan advised by the doctor.
- If you need medical advice for burns or exposure to smoke,
seek medical advice or call Nurse
on Call on 1300 606 024.
- Anyone experiencing wheezing, chest tightness and difficulty
breathing should call Triple Zero (000).
If you cannot smell smoke you are not likely to be exposed
to smoke and it will therefore not affect you.
Use multiple sources to stay informed: