Advice - Met
Latrobe River - Yallourn to Traralgon Creek
1568166488000Yesterday at 11:48 AM
This is a Final Minor Flood Warning for Latrobe River - Yallourn to Traralgon.
- Minor flooding is continuing for the Latrobe River around Rosedale.
- In the 24 hours to 9 am Wednesday, no significant rain has been recorded in the Latrobe River catchment.
- No significant rain is forecast over the next few days.
- Minor flooding has eased along the Latrobe River Yallourn to Traralgon Creek.
- The Latrobe River at Thoms Bridge fell below the minor flood level (4.00 m) early Wednesday morning and is currently at 3.74 metres and falling.
Stay informed -
monitor your local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
- Drive slowly, obey all roadblocks and never drive through floodwaters.
- Contact your local council or go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au/relief for relief and recovery information.
Impacts in your area:
- Damage to roads and buildings caused by flooding may still exist in your area.
- Stagnant water can be harmful to your health. Don’t swim, drink or wash in stagnant water.
This message was issued by State Emergency Service
This will be the last warning for this flood.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
- Tune into ABC Local
Radio, commercial and designated community radio stations, or Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about this warning on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
- People who are
deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment can
contact VicEmergency Hotline via the National Relay Service on
1800 555 677.
- For help with
English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone
VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide
them with this number.
- Download the
VicEmergency app or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods)