Community Update - Fire
Crawford Crossing, Thowgla Upper, Willow Crossing, Biggara, Nariel Valley, Thowgla Valley
1575325520000Yesterday at 9:25 AM
is being issued for Biggara, Crawford Crossing, Nariel Valley, Thowgla Upper, Thowgla Valley, Willow Crossing
- The fires South of Thowgla Upper and East of Nariel Valley are now under control.
- Approximately 15 mm of rain has fallen
across the area since Sunday night
- Crews will continue to patrol the fire in the coming days.
There is no immediate threat to the community and
no action is required.
This message was issued
Unless the situation changes, this will be the last message issued for this fire.
If you can smell smoke, please note:
- Smoke can affect people's health.
- People with pre-existing health problems, heart or lung
conditions (including asthma), children, pregnant women and older people are
more sensitive to the effects of breathing in smoke.
- People with existing heart or lung conditions (including
asthma) should follow the treatment plan advised by the doctor.
- If you need medical advice for burns or exposure to smoke,
seek medical advice or call Nurse
on Call on 1300 606 024.
- Anyone experiencing wheezing, chest tightness and difficulty
breathing should call Triple Zero (000).
If you cannot smell smoke you are not likely to be exposed
to smoke and it will therefore not affect you.
Use multiple sources to stay informed: