Advice - Fire
Framlingham, Panmure, Purnim
1610575914000Yesterday at 9:11 AM
message is being issued for Framlingham, Panmure, Purnim
- There is a bushfire at Framlingham Forest Rd, Framlingham that is under control.
There is currently no threat to communities, but you should continue to stay informed and monitor conditions.
What you should do:
- Keep the roads clear so emergency services can respond.
Impacts in your area:
- Emergency Services will remain in the area and continue to burn out and extinguish smouldering trees.
- Smoke will be visible from nearby roads and communities.
This message was issued
by Country Fire Authority.
The next update is expected by 15/01/2021 10:00 am or
as the situation changes.
If you can see or smell smoke, please note:
- If you need medical advice for burns or exposure to smoke,
seek medical advice or call Nurse
on Call on 1300 606 024.
- Anyone experiencing wheezing, chest tightness and difficulty
breathing should call Triple Zero (000).
- Smoke can affect people's health.
- People with heart or lung conditions (including asthma), children, pregnant women and older people are more sensitive to the effects of breathing in smoke.
- People with existing heart or lung conditions (including asthma) should follow the treatment plan advised by the doctor.
Use multiple sources to stay informed:
The following services can
help you, or someone you know, access information during an emergency.
- To access this information in other languages call the Translating
and Interpreting Service on 131
450 (freecall) and ask them to call VicEmergency Hotline.
- If you are deaf, hard of
hearing, or have a speech/communication impairment contact National
Relay Service on 1800 555 677
and ask them to call the VicEmergency Hotline.