Advice - Met
Lerderderg River at OBriens Crossing
1623339587000Today at 1:39 AM
This Minor Flood Warning
is being issued
for Lerderderg River at OBriens Crossing
The Werribee River catchment has received rainfall averaging about 34 mm since 09:00 AM Wednesday 09 June 2021.
Rainfall totals of 5-10 mm have been forecast for the catchment Thursday 10 June 2021.Water levels of the Werribee and Lerderderg Rivers at various locations are rising in response to the rain.
The level of the Lerderderg River at OBriens Crossing is currently at 1.81 metres and falling. It has peaked slightly above the Minor Flood Level (2.10 metres) this morning.
Stay informed - monitor your
local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency
broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
Impacts in your area:
- Minor flooding in the Werribee River catchment is affecting low-lying areas adjacent to the waterway.
This message was issued
by State Emergency Service
next update is expected by 11/06/2021 03:30 pm or as the situation changes.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
in to ABC Local Radio, commercial and designated community radio stations, or
Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about this warning on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment
can contact VicEmergency
Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
help with English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this
- Download the VicEmergency app or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods) or Facebook.