Advice - Met
1623374015000Today at 11:13 AM
This Minor Flood Warning
is being issued
for Moe River
Issued at 8.03 am EST Friday 11 June 2021.
The Moe River at Darnum peaked around the minor flood level (3.50 m) during Thursday morning and is currently at 1.97 metres and falling.
Stay informed - monitor your
local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency
broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
- Rainfall and winds are expected to impact overnight, please ensure that you are prepared for this to occur.
- Avoid travel if possible. Please be careful if you need to drive as there may be water over roads, landslips and trees down.
- If you need to leave your home due to extreme weather or flood, please do so. Follow you normal evacuation or relocation plans in a COVIDSafe way.
- If you are currently isolating or quarantining because you have COVID-19, are a primary or secondary close contact, or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result and need to relocate due to an emergency, move somewhere safe as quickly as possible. Then call 1300 651 160 (available 24/7) and press 0 to let operators know that you have relocated.
This message was issued
by State Emergency Service
next update is expected by 11/06/2021 03:00 pm or as the situation changes.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
in to ABC Local Radio, commercial and designated community radio stations, or
Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about this warning on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment
can contact VicEmergency
Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
help with English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this
- Download the VicEmergency app or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods) or Facebook.