Advice - Met
1623379667000Today at 12:47 PM
This Minor Flood Warning
is being issued
for Morwell River
No data is currently available for the Morwell River at Boolarra, however the river peaked on Thursday morning and river levels will be continuing to fall.
The river level is likely to be below the minor flood level (2.60 m).
Stay informed - monitor your
local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Avoid travel if possible.Please be careful if you need to drive as there may be water over roads, landslips and trees down.
- Never walk, ride or drive through floodwater.
- Never allow children to play in floodwater.
- Stay away from waterways and stormwater drains during and after heavy rain.
- Keep well clear of fallen power lines
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
Impacts in your area:
Minor roads and low lying farmland may be impacted by flooding.
This message was issued
by State Emergency Service
next update is expected by 11/06/2021 04:00 pm or as the situation changes.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
in to ABC Local Radio, commercial and designated community radio stations, or
Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about this warning on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment
can contact VicEmergency
Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
help with English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this
- Download the VicEmergency app or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods) or Facebook.