Advice - Met
1623382394000Today at 1:33 PM
This Minor Flood Warning
is being issued
for the Watts river catchment.
- The Watts River catchment has received rainfall averaging about 5 mm since 09:00 AM Thursday 10 June 2021. Rainfall totals up to 5mm have been forecast for the catchment today (Friday 11 June 2021).
- The level of the Watts River at Healesville is currently at 2.16 metres, below the Minor Flood Level (2.60 metres), and falling.
Stay informed - monitor your
local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency
broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
Impacts in your area:
- Roads may be closed due to floodwater. For more information on road closures go to traffic.vicroads.vic.gov.au.
This message was issued
by Victoria State Emergency Service
next update is expected by 11/06/2021 05:30 pm or as the situation changes.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
in to ABC Local Radio, commercial and designated community radio stations, or
Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about this warning on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment
can contact VicEmergency
Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
help with English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this
- Download the VicEmergency app or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods) or Facebook.