Advice message is issued for Victoria, replacing the Advice message from Thursday 15 July.
The current statewide lockdown, which commenced on 11:59pm Thursday 15 July, has been extended until 11:59pm Tuesday 27 July. View the COVIDSafe Settings here.
There are only five reasons to leave home and a five-kilometre travel limit applies.
This means that you cannot leave your home unless for one of these five reasons:
- Shopping for necessary goods and services.
- Care and care giving.
- Exercise for up to two hours.
- Authorised work and education.
- To get a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors by anyone aged 12 years and over, whenever you leave your home.
This message was issued by Department of Health
The next update is
expected by 28/07/2021 09:00 am or as the situation changes.
following services can help you, or someone you know, access information during
access this information in other languages call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450
(freecall) and ask them to call the coronavirus (COVID-19) hotline.
- Translated coronavirus (COVID-19) resources are available here.
you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech/communication impairment
contact National Relay Service on 1800 555 677 and ask them to
call the coronavirus hotline.