Advice - Met
the King River at Docker Road
1626912817000Yesterday at 10:13 AM
This Minor Flood Warning
is being issued
for the King River at Docker Road
MINOR FLOODING OCCURRING ALONG OVENS RIVER AROUND WANGARATTA
Minor flooding is no longer occurring along the King River.
The King River at Docker Rd Bridge peaked at 3.84 metres around 01:30 pm Wednesday 21 July and is
currently at 3.66 metres and steady. The King River at Docker Rd Bridge is expected to remain around the
minor flood level (3.70 m) during Thursday.
Stay informed - monitor your
local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency
broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
- Farmers should consider moving livestock and machinery to higher ground.
- Floodwater is dangerous - never drive, walk or ride through floodwater.
Impacts in your area:
- Areas around rivers and streams may be flooded.
- Low lying camping grounds may become flooded.
This message was issued
by State Emergency Service
next update is expected by 23/07/2021 10:30 am or as the situation changes.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
in to ABC Local Radio, commercial and designated community radio stations, or
Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about this warning on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment
can contact VicEmergency
Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
help with English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this
- Download the VicEmergency app or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods) or Facebook.