Advice - Met
1626935710000Yesterday at 4:35 PM
This Minor Flood Warning
is being issued
for Watts River
- The Watts River catchment has received rainfall averaging about 7 mm since 09:00 AM Wednesday 21 July 2021. Rainfall totals of 0 mm have been forecast for the catchment today (Thursday 22 July 2021).
Stay informed - monitor your
local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency
broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
- Monitor weather forecasts and river levels. Go to www.bom.gov.au/vic/warnings.
- Floodwater is toxic - never play or swim in floodwater.
- Farmers should consider moving livestock and machinery to higher ground.
Impacts in your area:
- High river levels and potential flooding in areas close to rivers and streams.
- Areas around rivers and streams may be flooded.
- Caravan parks and camping grounds may be flooded.
This message was issued
by State Emergency Service
next update is expected by 23/07/2021 04:10 pm or as the situation changes.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
in to ABC Local Radio, commercial and designated community radio stations, or
Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about this warning on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment
can contact VicEmergency
Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
help with English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this
- Download the VicEmergency app or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods) or Facebook.