Advice - Met
Yarra River from Coldstream to Warrandyte
1626935865000Yesterday at 4:37 PM
This Minor Flood Warning
is being issued
for Yarra River from Coldstream to Warrandyte
- The level of the Yarra River at Yarra Glen is currently steady at 3.92 metres.
- It is expected to peak just below the Minor Flood Level (4.10 metres) overnight.
- Minor flooding in the Yarra River catchment is affecting low-lying areas adjacent to the waterway including bicycle paths
Stay informed - monitor your
local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency
broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
- Monitor weather forecasts and river levels. Go to www.bom.gov.au/vic/warnings.
- Floodwater is dangerous - never drive, walk or ride through floodwater.
Impacts in your area:
- High river levels and potential flooding in areas close to rivers and streams.
- Parks, hiking tracks and campgrounds are closed due to flooding. To find out more go to www.parkweb.vic.gov.au/safety/flood-affected-parks.
- Local roads may be closed and low bridges may be underwater.
This message was issued
by State Emergency Service
next update is expected by 23/07/2021 04:20 pm or as the situation changes.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
in to ABC Local Radio, commercial and designated community radio stations, or
Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about this warning on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment
can contact VicEmergency
Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
help with English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this
- Download the VicEmergency app or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods) or Facebook.