This message was issued
by State Emergency Service.
next update is expected by 15/09/2017 11:30 am or as the situation changes.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
- Tune into ABC Local Radio,
commercial and designated community radio stations, or Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about preparedness on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
- People who are deaf, hard of
hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment can contact VicEmergency Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
- For help with English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this
- Download the VicEmergency app
or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods) or Facebook.