Advice - Met
1634199660000Yesterday at 7:21 PM
This Initial Minor Flood Warning
is being issued
for the Traralgon Creek
MINOR FLOODING POSSIBLE AT TRARALGON TOWN THURSDAY NIGHT
Since 4 pm Thursday, isolated high totals of 30-60 mm have been been recorded in the Traralgon Creek catchment with thunderstorms. A further widespread 20-30 mm is forecast for the remainder of Thursday before easing to showers. Rain may redevelop from Friday afternoon.
Minor flooding may occur along the Traralgon Creek.
The Traralgon Creek at Traralgon is currently at 2.54 metres and rising. The Traralgon Creek at Traralgon may reach the minor flood level (3.50 m) Thursday night.
Stay informed - monitor your
local conditions and remain alert.
What you should do:
- Be prepared to act if your situation changes.
- You should stay informed by listening to emergency
broadcasters and monitoring warnings.
Impacts in your area:
- Local roads may be closed and low bridges may be underwater.
- Areas around rivers and streams may be flooded.
This message was issued
by State Emergency Service
next update is expected by 15/10/2021 10:00 am or as the situation changes.
- Go to www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
in to ABC Local Radio, commercial and designated community radio stations, or
Sky News TV.
- Phone the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about this warning on 1800 226 226 (freecall).
who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech/communication impairment
can contact VicEmergency
Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
help with English, phone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this
- Download the VicEmergency app or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfloods) or Facebook.