Community Update - Fire
Loch Valley, Neerim North, Neerim Junction, Mcmahons Creek, Noojee, Reefton, Toorongo, Vesper
1555819310000Yesterday at 2:01 PM
is being issued for Loch Valley, Mcmahons Creek, Noojee, Reefton, Toorongo, Vesper, Neerim North, Neerim Junction
- There is a bushfire at Noojee.
- Fire-fighters are currently responding to this bushfire.
- Smoke will be visible from nearby roads and communities.
There is no immediate threat to the community and
no action is required.
This message was issued
by Country Fire Authority
The next update is expected by 22/04/2019 02:10 pm or as the situation changes.
If you can smell smoke, please note:
- Smoke can affect people's health.
- People with pre-existing health problems, heart or lung
conditions (including asthma), children, pregnant women and older people are
more sensitive to the effects of breathing in smoke.
- People with existing heart or lung conditions (including
asthma) should follow the treatment plan advised by the doctor.
- If you need medical advice for burns or exposure to smoke,
seek medical advice or call Nurse
on Call on 1300 606 024.
- Anyone experiencing wheezing, chest tightness and difficulty
breathing should call Triple Zero (000).
If you cannot smell smoke you are not likely to be exposed
to smoke and it will therefore not affect you.
Use multiple sources to stay informed: